{України}

can't believe I've spent the past 13 days in Ukraine// Kiev & orphan camp 1. my heart is happy to be here, missing littles from Gordanya, & a little apprehensive about what's next. please continue to pray for elizabeth & i, the HFO team, for the kids, spiritual strength & discernment, cultural understanding & grace to .think. _before I speak?

grateful: _for_ 
Jesus.
 prayers! 
chance to be here. 
awesome HFO team. 
10 days with a fantastic American team. Elizabeth. 
baby Ivanshko. 
coffee! 
the metro. 
thunderstorms mightier than any I've seen yet. 
beauty. 
culture misunderstandings that keep me humble. 
language barriers that force me to be creative & work at communicating.
showers.
Ukrainian ice cream
comrade's journal//
( Kyev) 


Comments

Abi said…
Love you! The prayers will keep coming. I hope you have a lovely reprieve in Kyiv and are able to prepare for the next camp.
Russet Gown said…
Such a good report! Praying for you and Elizabeth as you continue in Ukraine