true story


                                                                   hello, my old heart 
                                                                  how have you been? 
are you still there inside my chest? 
I've been so worried 
you've been so still 
barely beating at all 

oh, don't leave me here alone 
don't tell me that we've grown for having loved a little while 
oh, I don't want to be alone 
I want to find a home and I want to share it with you 

hello, my old heart 
it's been so long 
since I've given you away 
and every day I add another stone 
to the walls I built around you 
to keep you safe 

hello, my old heart 
how have you been? 
how is it, being locked away? 
don't you worry 
in there, you're safe 
and it's true you'll never beat, but you'll never break 

because nothing lasts forever 
some things aren't meant to be 
but you'll never find the answers 
until you set your old heart free

                                                            hello my old heart//oh hellos's
today's theme song.

Comments