emails that give strength


Day 35 of 40 Days with Jesus by Sarah Young:
"Forget the former things; do not dwell in the past. See, I am doing a new thing! I am a God of surprises-- infinitely more creative than you can imagine. The universe displays some of My creativity, but there is more-- much more. I am making a new heaven and a new earth. Moreover, I am preparing My people-- all around the world-- to live there with Me in endless ecstasy. Let this eternal perspective strengthen and encourage you.

As you journey along your life-path with Me, refuse to let the past define you or your expectations of what lies ahead. You may feel as if the road you are on is tiresome or even a dead end. That is because you're projecting the past into the future. The road block you are straining to see up ahead is really just an illusion. The future is in My hands, and I can do surprising things with it!

Your gravest danger is giving up: ceasing to believe I can still do wondrous new things in you and your world. Your assignment is to keep moving forward in trusting dependence on Me. Stop focusing on obstacles you might encounter and concentrate on staying in touch with Me. As you continue taking steps of trust, expect the path before you to open up in refreshing newness. I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

'Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.' Rev. 21:1"

Isaiah 43:18-19
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 25:4

amen. perfect timing God. when this was first sent to me a few weeks ago i was having problems with email...had i read it then I don't think it would have impacted me as much as it did today. He knows the struggles of our little hearts even when we are unaware of them. amazing!




Comments