just sayn'

I'm a desperado, but i'm gonna break my rusty cage and run...any where the wind blows, on the train to San Antone. i'll be a burning ring of fire hotter than a pepper sprout. i'll get rhythm when i get the blues, i'll meet a boy named sue and you will never hear me say "this is the worst trip since i have been born." i'll walk the line to make you mine. and like a bridge over troubled water, i'll lay me down in the streets of Lorado...cause there's something in a sunday that makes a body feel alone...but i'll still love you when you're down and out, even in a field made of stone; i'll smile away the thunder if you love this heart of mine...

i love johnny.
just in case you didn't know...


Comments

Abi said…
made my day :)
Rebekah said…
Supreme :)
Andrew said…
I need to listen to more of him.