21.6b

"O Lord, in your strength the king rejoices,
    and in your salvation how greatly he exults!...

For you make him most blessed forever;
    you make him glad with the joy of your presence.
For the king trusts in the Lord,
    and through the steadfast love of the Most High he shall not be moved."


(psalm 21.1, 6-7)


oh Lord, forgive me for all the running i have been doing. for all the business, for putting good things in front of you. for choosing sin--worry, doubt, fear, control, wanting what You have said is not best for me--over time with You. i'm running back Father. o thank You for open arms! thank you for giving up Your only and beloved Son to give me freedom & the amazingness of forgiveness. break me over my sin. give me a heart that repents--for that is a heart that knows the sweetness of Your presence. that is a heart with a fountain of joy no circumstance can touch. guard me Jesus. i need you to fight for me, or the sin that crouches at my door and the darts of the enemy will surely overwhelm me and steal my joy.

Comments