{Isaiah 43]

((photocredit:beks))
"But now thus says the LORD,
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel
'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name,
you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
I am the LORD your God...
Because you are precious in my eyes...
and I love you...
'You are my witnesses,' declares the LORD,
'and my servant whom I have chosen,
that you may know and believe me...
I declared and saved and proclaimed...
I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.' "

(the most glorious promise of all, the one that makes all others possible:)

"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake,
and I will not remember your sins."

*please keep the james family in your prayers as mrs james battles cancer. please continue to pray for ian murphy and the haughery family.*

Comments

Anonymous said…
"I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert"

so encouraging.
Thanks Damaris
Anonymous said…
thank
you
dams.