intentions.:


"But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved--and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." [Eph. 2.4-7]
>I was convicted Sunday by David's excellent message about my lack of intention in the area of memorizing scripture. It's not something I plan or initiate; it's more like "this speaks to me I'll try to memorize it". Not to say that's wrong, but my lack of intentionality often leads to a lack of any lasting fruit. I used to have post-it notes everywhere. I think I have one left. Anyway I figured I'd put the first one up here. Since I don't have time for a "real post".<

"It is not sleepy habits, but grace in exercise, that preserveth us." -Richard Sibbes ((i think my physical therapist would say that pain goes in there somewhere too. haha.))

Comments

Rebekah Schwab said…
who are you?

good post dams. cool picture. you take it? where?
Anonymous said…
dami delete your spam.

anyway, good post, sorry i missed the message.

just to let felicity and josh know, the message by qibao233 is spam dams hasn't gotten around to deleting yet, don't click on it.
Anonymous said…
haha. josiah i am not going to tell you what i saw when i looked at your comment.

who stared calling you dami? and why? hahaha
Anonymous said…
real funny als. but actually you were the fourth:
officially it was my grandpa who came up with "little dami" with i was born. then my friend jill called me lil damy around 13. the first time on a blog was be josh s.
why? cause that's what they all think of me. HAHA>
just kidding...
Anonymous said…
LOL! i can imagine what u saw als.

shortstuff we can play MOH together now.
joel sczebel said…
wow.,...,.,...
Anonymous said…
haha. i love you wells.
Anonymous said…
joel your last comment makes no sense wse.
Anonymous said…
i don't think it is suppose to.
Anonymous said…
we love you too als & the sczebels.

haha.