'how aboat vancouver'
can i talk 'aboat' it? oh yikes i could go on foreverandever aboat it. surrey bc is in my head and crossway community church in particualar. *sigh* i miss those hosers. so why not Vancouver? No reason. I can't think of a bad one. why didn't i say that in my last post? oh i remember...
I was not about to give annoying *people* the satisfaction of knowing their evil plot to make floridians move north is working... haha. I have a confession to make. When my fam was in Maine this May ((seems random but bear with)) I thought "I could almost live here. But too cloudy; and I'd miss my friends too much". In Canada, when I saw Whycliffe Park I thought "I could SO live here." Wednesday when I saw the sunset over the Pacific Ocean I decided "I'm moving". It's all up to God. I admit it'd be hard to leave Metro. Yet I'm leaving in 3mons anyway. When I move I'm stealing Beks. Or not. She'll say "how fast are you speeding" every 10 miles. (haha she never says "are you" but "how fast") OOOHH STINK!! holy crepe i can't believe i said that. sound like quiche lorraine:) java java java... random memories of canada:
1) never any overhead damage in pat sczebel's 'girl' van. only cooler damage.
2) aly & i laughing so hard we could hardly walk as i literally carried asleep lauren up the front steps.
3) U2 and coldplay. best ever
4) chocolate and starbucks-- strawberry lemonadas don't make good breakfasts
5)amber's lights haha
6)taking michelle gagnon home: "smells like sears!" "you're right! it does smell like sears!"
7)pat almost running stephen over with the gutless wonder
8)adam is captain of the guard. and i never had to see a scary house again.
9) *big noses* !!
10) blowing ballons up with smarties. hope some of my flying smartie footage stays in.