stuff blowing up & a nice definition

Nice, a. (taken from mr websters' dictionary)
  1. Properly;
  2. Delicate; fine; "as cloth of nice texture"
  3. Accurate; exact...
  4. Recquiring scrupulous exactness...
  5. Percieving the smallest difference...
  6. Over scurpulous or exact...
  7. Fastidious; squemish...
  8. Easily injured
  9. Refined
  10. Weak; foolish....OR as Mr. T put it: 'basically, it just means "stupid".' That's why I crack up laughing when stubborn Canadians use it constantly in every post.(purposely) Haha. words change over time, eh?
what is it with the my house & stuff catching on fire?! ((or blowing up)) We had a fire in our microwave. Someone was heating up sauce and there was a bit of tin foil left on it...so poor Joe was in the kitchen when it blew up. And caught fire. He opened the door and threw soaking wet paper towels on it haha. At least it still works..Our last microwave blew up too. And last year when the first hurricane hit we didn't lose power right away. So at llpm we're watching Cast Away and our coffee pot sparked and fried. The next hurricane, our oven caught fire inside. This sunday I was working on a project on my dad's editing system and he told me to turn off the left monitor 'cause it was smelling funny. i had to turn it back on because the timeline thingy was opening on the left monitor....it kinda sparked...and made popping noises...and glowed red/orange inside... i shorted it out. Now we only have one moniter. oooops.
thank you God that 1) nothing has ever blown up our whole house or caught it on fire and 2)that we got a new microwave and stove out of the deal...now we'll get better moniters....hopefully.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahahahaha!!! Sounds like my house! I blew up a mug of hot chocolate in the microwave once. That was fun. Haha...ok not fun. Funny though. Same thing? I don't know.
Anonymous said…
Yes! I am first to comment again!
Anonymous said…
and second!
Anonymous said…
and.....oh nevermind
Josh Sczebel said…
CRAZED SANITY!
joel sczebel said…
SANE INSANITY!!!!

A gripping new novel about the life of joel p. sczebel.

By joel p. sczebel.
joel sczebel said…
Whatever. I have never blown up anything. At least if I did I can't remember. Sorry. You'd think I would have somehow.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, it does sound a little like our house. Our stove had 2 feet high flames coming out once.
Delian said…
Wow... almost blowing up the house sounds like mad fun! Haha just joking. The worst thing I've done was leave one of those tie things on the loaf of bread when I put it in the microwave and it caught on fire. lol.
Hope yall are having fun with the weather... we're probably gonna get... SNOW! I miss warm weather. Alas!
Tah tah!
The Dell (from CORNING New York)
Anonymous said…
Oh, hi. Do you know Damaris?
amazed said…
who is delian?
joel sczebel said…
EEEEEEqe
Anonymous said…
Canadians.... *eeeeek*
overthinker said…
uuumm what is crazed sanity?

and that new novel by some hoser named joel sounds interesting...
i think he's been writing it on a blog somewhere. titeld rubber bands or something like?

haha
Anonymous said…
He claims it is also going to be a gripping novel.
joel sczebel said…
Quite gripping. intense. magnifique.
joel sczebel said…
I like how the title of this post was opposite to the chronological order of the subjects referred to.
Anonymous said…
Can't wait to read it.